Monday, February 15, 2016

Taste of Siam Stoneham

I haven't had Thai food for a while, so I went to Taste of Siam in Stoneham to check it out. They are located a little way away from the center.



Parking can be tricky but there is parking on the side street just before you get to them.



Small dining room but it was pleasant and bright.



They also have second dining room off to the left. They did quite a good lunch business on this really brisk Monday. Everyone said the same thing when they arrived, including me "Can I have a warm table, please."



They had a nice deal at lunch that you don't find out about unless you download their lunch menu, for $8.95 you can get the Lunch Box Special. It includes Soup, App and Entree. The soup was Chicken Noodle Soup and it was really tasty with plenty of chicken. A very good start to my lunch.



I picked Thai Spring Rolls as my app and the best thing I can say was that they were crispy. Not sure what the filling was. They have four entree's listed and I picked the Gai Kapow **. "The original Thai taste, ground chicken stir fried with Thai chilies, garlic onion, basil leaves, green and red pepper in very hot and spicy sauce." I told the waitress that spicy was all right with me and it was respectable spicy. Not deadly spicy but running nose spicy. The ground chicken was tender, the veggies were cooked just right and the whole dish was nicely seasoned and really tasty and there was plenty of sauce. I was very happy with my lunch, especially for the price. In addition to the four listed entrees, you could also pick any curry or something from the "Healthy Corner." Service was good and friendly.

Taste of Siam Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment