Monday, May 16, 2016

Revolution Catering Woburn

When I visited Gene's on Sunday, he showed me an article from WGBH where he was written up together with Revolution Catering in Woburn that I didn't know even existed. They have been in business for about a year and are located in the middle of nowhere in Woburn but really close to me.



They are located in a nondescript building where a number of food businesses have resided over the years in an industrial area.



Mainly takeout business at lunch but there is plenty of seating.



Yes, the catering business is run from here so there is cooking going on in the back. They had some unique sodas for sale.



When I saw that one of this week's sandwich specials were the Hoisin Glazed Pork Belly ($10) "w/ snap pea slaw, avocado puree, sesame roll" I knew I had to pay them a visit. The toasted sesame bun was awesome, Super light and fresh. The whole sandwich was just excellent and really tasty. Not the cheapest but well worth the price tag. The pickles on the side were on the sweet side.



And they have fresh flowers on the tables!

Revolution Catering Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment