Sunday, May 8, 2016

Sichuan Gourmet Framingham

I figured that Sichuan Gourmet in Framingham would be busy on the gray and miserable Mothers Day, and they were, but I got there early and snagged a table. When I left at about one o'clock, all the tables was busy, and the entrance was overfilled with families waiting for a table.



I felt like a small splurge was in order, so I started with the "Smoking five flavored BBQ Spare Rib" ($7.95). Tender and smoky with a really porky flavor, these remains a favorite of mine. I just realized that this works out to about a buck a piece, oops!



Next was a new (to me) dish, Sauteed Fish Filets with Basil ($14.95). There was actually more asparagus than basil but still a very tasty dish. Unfortunately, some of the asparaguses were really fibrous, so they were not prepped correctly. Despite being marked as one pepper on the menu, it was really spicy, and the fish was cooked perfectly. Notwithstanding being packed, service was still very good.

No comments:

Post a Comment