Thursday, June 23, 2016

Johnny's Luncheonette Newton

Johnny's Luncheonette in Newton is located in Newton Center with its associated parking issues.



Looked nice from the outside and they also have a couple tables available. I have to give them kudos for sourcing items locally. "The fresh local whitefish caught by local Boston fisherman. The bread comes from Iggy’s. The burgers sourced with beef from a small ranch in Maine. Local favorite Richardson’s ice cream at the soda fountain".



The inside was cool as well and this is how it looked when I arrived just before noon, the place was packed!



I took a seat at the nice counter up front, also packed.



I went with the Reuben ($11.95) on a bulkie instead of the dark rye that I'm not too fond of. The sandwich was fine, certainly got enough corned beef. I could have done with some more sauerkraut and dressing. The slaw and pickle were fine.

Johnny's Luncheonette Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment