Monday, June 27, 2016

Zoup! Fresh Soup Company Natick

I wanted something lighter for lunch today since I have a ton of leftovers after this weekends chicken adventure so I headed down to Zoup! Fresh Soup Company in Natick. They have a nice website and it was accurate with today's menu.



They are easy to find unless you do as I did and don't hit Rte 9 coming from Rte 30 and hoping to get there anyway but that didn't work so a nice detour finally got me back to Rte 9.



The inside was nicely enough and you order and pickup at the counter. They really encourage you to try the soups before ordering and I thought that was a super idea.



I was going to have the New England Chowder but after tasting the Fiery Chicken Enchilada ($4 as part of "Try Two Combo"), I promptly changed my mind. "Spicy tomato soup with chicken, green, red and jalapeno peppers, and cream." Fiery it wasn't but very tasty, thick and hearty with tons of chicken and really delicious. You also get a big chunk of bread with the soup.



For the other part of the combo, I went with the Maple Ham & Bacon Sandwich ($5). "Smoked ham, hickory smoked bacon, swiss & maple aioli. Toasted on country french". Two thick slices of ham with nice and crispy bacon, how can you not like this? The sandwich was hot and the cheese nicely melted. I must say that Panera takes a distant second, very distant, to the food here. We need one of these closer to Woburn.

Zoup! Fresh Soup Company Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment