Saturday, July 23, 2016

True West Acton

True West in Acton is yet another local brewery that also serves food.



They are located on Rte 111 and there is free street parking and also a lot below.


The bar area was nice and bright and looked a bit industrial. Not the most comfortable chairs and I couldn't hang my murse on the back since it was rounded.



The dining area was a bit dark, so I opted to sit at the bar instead.



I like dark beer, so I decided to the locally brewed True West Campfire Session ($6.50). "A Complex, malty dark beer with a lightly burnt character" and that was spot on.



True West Wings (12). "Beer roasted wings. Small batch buffalo or sweet and spicy dry rubbed. Served with ranch or whipped blue cheese, celery curls and hop pickled onions". I opted for the dry rubbed with the blue cheese. The wings were very good and cooked nicely but could have been spicier. I did like the pickled onions.



I also ordered the Tots (7). "Handcrafted tots, served with horseradish mustard aioli." The tots were excellent and the aioli was really nice. A bit expensive for what you got, it was only seven small tots.



There were some interesting decorating touches.



The flights of beer seemed to be very popular, 6 small glasses of beer but I didn't see any pricing anywhere but might just have missed it. 

Address 525 Massachusetts Avenue, Acton MA 01720 
Phone number (978) 206-1600

True West Brewing Co. Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment