Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Aram's Cafe Belmont

Pretty crummy day today so I figured that some breakfast for lunch would cheer me up, so I headed out to Aram's Cafe in Belmont.



They are located on the busy Trapelo Road but there is free on-street parking.



Looks more like a diner than a cafe but the place was spotless and filled with locals. A gentleman next to me had a conversation with his buddy at the counter and he wasn't exactly quiet.



I decided to go for his famous Eggs Benedict w/HF & coffee ($8.95). Perfectly poached eggs on a nicely toasted, and very light, English muffin. The ham was a thin slice but the Hollandaise sauce was very good. The home fries was cooked well but needed salt. Not a bad rendition at all. 

Address 85 Trapelo Rd, Belmont, MA 02478 
Phone number (617) 484-7354


Aram's Café Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment