Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Buffalo Wild Wings Burlington

It's 70¢ wings again at Buffalo Wild Wings in Burlington and since I was dying to try one particular flavor that had been recommended to me, off I went.


I somehow got talked into the lunch special, a soft drink, wings and a side for $7.99. You also get celery, carrots and blue cheese dressing that you have to pay extra for on Tuesdays. Since I wanted to try the fries I went for it. Now, the fries was dry! Not sure how they managed that since they didn't look over cooked. They had a sauce on special that I decided to try. "BLUE MOON BBQ SAUCE With hints of valencia orange peel and coriander, Blue Moon adds full-bodied flavor to our rich, tangy BBQ sauce." The sauce was nice, BBQ sauce with added flavors. I also found out that they will let you have all flats if you want. This place just gets better and better.



Here they are! MANGO HABANERO that takes you into the exclusive RED territory. This is hotter than the HOT wings I had on my last visit. "Feel the burn, savor the sweet: Two sensations, one sauce." This was almost too much for me so it was more than seriously hot. Phuii! I was glad that I got two containers of blue cheese, it was needed. Will I have them again? Nope, even if the sauce was very tasty I think my limit is the HOT Buffalo version. Service was again very nice and my waitress was terrific. 

No comments:

Post a Comment