Sunday, August 21, 2016

Davio'S Lynnfield

There is something comforting about going to Davio'S in Lynnfield since you know everything is going to be excellent. Much to my surprise, this is the second week of Boston Dine Out and I completely missed it last week.



Plenty of free parking and the patio looked really inviting today.



The dining area is nice and doesn't get overly noisy. One of these days I have to sit at the counter and watch the kitchen in action.



They do a couple of things right, they serve from the Boston Dine Out menu on Sundays and they have a different menu for each week. I started with the Parma Prosciutto, Melon, Olive Oil. A classic but still soo very good.



This was followed by Pork Chop Milanese. "Frisée, Apples, Pinot Noir, Bacon Vinaigrette." The apples were missing but I got cherry tomatoes instead. I think the bacon vinaigrette was also missing. The bone-in pork chop was perfectly cooked and really good as was the sauce.



I finished with the Watermelon Sorbet, Champagne Soaked Watermelon, Mint. Excellent and you could really taste the champagne in the watermelon.



The little cookie tray was a nice surprise and of course, they were all delicious especially the chocolate truffle.

No comments:

Post a Comment