Tuesday, August 23, 2016

La Casa de Pedro Watertown

I had heard good things about La Casa de Pedro in Watertown, so I was looking forward to my lunch here.



I couldn't find parking anywhere until I realized that parking in the nearby parking garage was free. It was still very busy and I ended up on level 4.



They had a really nice outdoor seating and I managed to get a table in the shade.



So I had to try their famous roasted chicken. Victoria’s Pollo en brasa ($11.50). "The best roasted chicken in the state! Served with yuca, plantains, and black bean rice". You get a quarter and unfortunately I got a breast quarter. The skin was nice and the chicken was very tasty and still juicy but it was very salty. I like salt but this was over the top salty. When I mentioned this to the waiter he said he would tell the kitchen but I really doubt that he did. The deep fried yuca was a pleasant surprise and I really liked it. Rice with black beans was tasty. I either don't get the plantains concept or just don't like them.


Nice bar inside but very few customers.



The inside dining area was very pleasant and bright.



More seating with the open kitchen in the back. 

Address 343 Arsenal St, Watertown, MA 02472 
Phone number (617) 923-8025


La Casa de Pedro Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment