Thursday, September 1, 2016

Moozy's Ice Cream Belmont

The opportunity to get a Groupon for a single diner (luncher?) is now a rarely seen object but when I saw one for Moozy's Ice Cream in Belmont, I snapped it up.



They are located at the end of Trapelo Road in Belmont, actually at the beginning and it was a nice looking place with outdoor seating as well as indoor seating.



The inside was nice and bright and spotless. Ice cream to the left and sandwich menu to the right.



I picked the Oakley ($8.45). "Sliced lean pastrami, Swiss cheese, sauerkraut, Russian dressing" served with chips and a pickle. The sandwich was toasted nicely, the cheese was melted and everything was there but I was disappointed by the amount of meat for the price.



This is what $11.95 got me at another deli.



The kiddie cup ($3.27) of Maple Pecan Ice Cream was a generous serving of a very tasty ice cream.



I have never seen something like this, but they have a self-serve yogurt bar.

Address 2 Trapelo Road, Belmont, MA 02478
Phone number (617) 484-4445

Moozy's Ice Cream and Yogurt Emporium Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

1 comment:

  1. I had to laugh. I scrolled through looking at the pictures FIRST and then read the text. When I saw the large, tasty, yummy looking sandwich I thought, "That's perfect! Plus ice cream? I've got to go there right away." But then I read the text and it said the good looking sandwich - was from somewhere else!!! Very good laugh. Might swing by there, but won't go out of my way for the thin sandwich. Looks pristine.

    ReplyDelete