Monday, October 3, 2016

Lisa's Pizzeria Tewksbury

There is now six locations of Lisa's Family Pizzeria and today I visited their location in Tewksbury and even if they have a common website, each location is independently owned.



They are located on the outskirts of Tewksbury in a small strip mall.



Very nice and clean dining area.



Their Chicken Wings ($8.50) is my favorite. Crispy breaded perfectly cooked wings with Honey Mustard dressing on the side. You get 8 wings in a small order. I must admit that the wings are pretty minuscule and why are they $1.50 more expensive than the Woburn location? That's a 20% difference in price. The honey mustard dressing wasn't the best that I have had. They are still using the styrofoam container whereas Woburn went to recycled containers a long time ago. I think I'll stick with the Woburn location.

Address 2312 Main Street, Tewksbury, MA 01876
Phone number (978) 694-8988

Lisa's Pizzeria Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment