Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Olive Garden Danvers

I can't remember when I last visited an Olive Garden but armed with a coupon for a whopping $2 off, I set out for their location in Danvers.



It's late in October and we have 82° outside. Not that I'm complaining, we probably get snow tomorrow.



I was here for the AYCE Soup, Salad and Breadsticks ($7.99). With a coupon, it was $5.99. I started with the Zuppa Toscana. "Spicy sausage, fresh kale and russet potatoes in a creamy broth." The sausage wasn't very spicy and the potatoes still had the skin on but regardless, it was nice soup.



No choices for salad, the house salad is what you get with the house dressing. Pretty nice salad with lots of stuff included. There even was some pepperoni peppers that was nice and tasty when cut up and mixed in. The breadsticks were soft enough but had salt sprinkled on top and that made them very salty, and I like salt.



You only have four choices of soup, so my next bowl was the Pasta e Fagioli. "White and red beans, ground beef, tomatoes and pasta in a savory broth." This was a delicious soup with a rich flavor and good consistency even if the pasta was overcooked. I must say that Uno's offering of the same was way better with more choices and it was also cheaper. And they had chowder.

153 Andover St, Danvers, MA 01923 
Phone number (978) 750-8324

Olive Garden Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment