Friday, December 23, 2016

Commune Kitchen Arlington

I had trouble picking a lunch place today but finally decided on Commune Kitchen in Arlington.



This is the real menu, the online one only shows a subset of what's available. They also had a Fried Chicken with biskets and gravy that was very tempting.



I started with the Grilled Caesar ($7.25) and added a chicken thigh (+2). It was very lightly grilled but the dressing was very good, and I really liked that you got parmesan crisps on top. The chicken was seasoned and cooked perfectly.



I was going to have the Breakfast pizza but when I saw this new addition I was sold. Rodeo Chicken ($15). "Rodeo Sauce, Espresso rubbed chicken, Smoked Mozzarella and grilled pineapple/jalapeno salsa". The pizza was really tasty with a bit of heat from the jalapeno salsa, and the crust is the best ever. It's light and very tasty. I usually leave the outside crust, but here it gets devoured.



The sun was streaming onto the window tables, and even my sweater came off. Is it Christmas Eve tomorrow?

No comments:

Post a Comment