Sunday, January 29, 2017

Crossroads Cafe Acton

I had an excellent lunch at Crossroads Cafe in Acton on a previous visit, so I decided to stop for brunch on my way to a free seminar at Bonsai West that is located just up the road.



It was a gorgeous day, and they have plenty of parking available.



I picked the Homemade Corned Beef Hash ($10.95), with poached eggs and country fried potatoes. This was a serious amount of hash and look at those lovely grapes. The eggs were slightly overcooked, and the potatoes could do with some more browning, but the hash was excellent, well seasoned and tasty. I have no idea what Country Fried Potatoes are supposed to be? Anyone? These were just plain fried potatoes. Service has always been excellent, and the waitress even removed the cap on the ketchup bottle.

No comments:

Post a Comment