Thursday, May 18, 2017

Go Chi Malden

I had to go back to Go Chi in Malden after my first excellent lunch there recently.


They only had a few customers at lunch today.


Dongbei Style Spicy Clams from the lunch menu. This was a very tasty dish with tender clams, an excellent sauce, and not one grain of sand. It looks a bit fierce but was more flavorful than hot.

,

Sauteed Tender Pork with Green Peppers. I was a bit afraid that it would be the mild green peppers, but this was the good ones. Another very tasty dish, with crispy tender pork in another excellent sauce. The carrots were cooked but still had texture.


But wait, there is more! Chongqing Style Chicken. You can get three dishes for $21.95, so that's a nice deal. Crispy tender dark meat chicken on the bone made this dish another winner. All three dishes were excellent with different flavors and textures, so it was really hard to pick a winner. I'll order any of the dishes I have had here again.


They didn't hold back on the Sichuan Peppercorns either, and my mouth is still numb. Lot's more interesting dishes on the menu to try.

No comments:

Post a Comment