Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Sauce Andover

After I saw a video from Sauce in Andover, I knew that I had to visit them and stopped by for lunch today.



It's a small place located on a one-way street with free on street parking. This is in central Andover, so I'm not sure how easy parking is, but I snagged a space just outside.



There is some seating inside, but no AC, so it was hot in there. They serve beer.



They have some seating outside on their patio that was very nice today.



The do burgers, wings and ribs and that's it. Five Wings ($5.75) with Pirate Style Sauce (Serious Jamaican Jerk). The wings were cooked nicely, and the sauce had some heat and was very pleasant. I got a couple free french fries. Not the biggest wings that I have encountered.



Five Crispy Ribs ($9.99) with South Carolina Mustard Sauce. The ribs were meaty, tender and nicely crisped. The sauce was mustardy, to say the least, and this was the actual color. No pretense about BBQ and I really like that. Their burgers are all under $7 and looked really good with a big patty. Hungry? Add another patty for $2.50. The hand cut FF, one size fits all, for $2.99 was a big box of fries. I have to go back and try the Reuben burger and the FF.

Address 19 Essex Street, Andover, MA 01810
Phone number (978) 475-4769

Sauce Wings Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment