Monday, July 31, 2017

Blue Moon Grill Wakefield

I tried to go to Blue Moon Grill in Wakefield yesterday, but there was a line out the door at noon, so I went back today.


They are located as far from the center as you can go and still be in Wakefield. Free on-street parking with signs everywhere about not parking in the plaza next door.


It's a small place, there are more tables down to the left.


The menu is really interesting with lots of not so common dishes, but I decided on the OLD FASHION BISCUITS & GRAVY ($9.95). "Eggs, biscuits, & sausage patties, topped with homemade sausage gravy. Served with home fries". The picture had scrambled eggs on it, so that what I went with and asked for soft scrambled eggs. There is another biscuit hiding under the gravy, so the portions are certainly generous. This might be the first time I had this dish, so I'm no expert but it was very tasty, and the gravy was interesting, in a good way. The scrambled eggs were a soft scramble. I was really happy with my lunch, and the service is very friendly.

Address 955 Main St, Wakefield, MA 01880
Phone number (781) 245-4470

No comments:

Post a Comment