Monday, July 10, 2017

Passage to India Salem

I decided to change my Monday Indian Lunch and headed up to Passage to India in Salem. This time I decided to park in the South Harbor Garage since it's only a quarter an hour and it was just a short walk to the restaurant.



They have a lot of frontage.



The entrance/bar. There is another bar/dining area to the left.



"My" dining room. I got a nice window table.



Papads arrive promptly with a very nice onion chutney.



The menu said that the Lamb Vindaloo ($8.95) would be hot, the waiter said that it would be hot, and guess what? It was seriously hot. The vindaloo itself was very tasty. Plenty of lamb and the potato was cooked perfectly. How do they do that? The rice was fragrant and fluffy. A very pleasant lunch.

Address 157 Washington St, Salem, MA 01970
Phone number (978) 832-2200

Passage to India Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment