Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Blue Moon Grill Wakefield

Blue Moon Grill in Wakefield is located on Main Street but as far away from the center that you can go and still be in Wakefield. This is turning into a favorite spot for me.


I have never had a problem finding a free on street parking spot. The bench outside is handy since they get wicked busy on the weekends. You can call ahead and reserve a table.
.

It's a smallish place but bright and impeccably clean. There is more seating to my right.



Today I went with the IRISH EGGS BENEDICT ($11.95). "Eggs Benedict with corn beef hash, topped with our own homemade hollandaise sauce". If you think this is pricey, notice that you get three eggs Benedict. The eggs come out poached perfectly, and the hash was tasty. The home fries were cooked well and even seasoned. The muffins are feather light and nicely toasted.The hollandaise sauce was a bit lemony, but it wasn't a disaster. I think that the CRABMEAT EGGS BENEDICT is my favorite. Service is always friendly.

Address 955 Main St, Wakefield, MA 01880
Phone number (781) 245-4470

No comments:

Post a Comment