Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Dharani Woburn

Dharani in Woburn opened earlier this year in the space that Tanner Tavern occupied. They are part of a nationwide chain.



I tried twice to go at noon for their lunch buffet and was told to come back in a half hour since the buffet wasn't ready. After the second try, I gave up on them. I rather walk down to the excellent Zaika, who has the buffet ready when they open.



The place looked way better than when the Tanner Tavern was here. They have given up on the buffet during the week and have a lunch combo menu instead.



I ordered the Butter Chicken ($16.99) from the regular menu. "Grilled chicken/tomato gravy/creamy sauce". Rice was included in the rather steep price. You get a carafe of water on the table, and I like that. Glass covered tables with paper underneath.



Grilled Chicken? What I got was shreds of chicken that was rather hard to find in the thick gravy. I still can't describe what it tasted of, but it was medium spicy as ordered. The rice was nice and fluffy, and it was a lot of it.



It didn't look very appetizing either, it almost looked like the gravy had split. Luckily I had a coupon for $10 off. Only one other table got occupied while I was there. I was offered a complimentary Mango Lassi, that I had to decline because I don't like yogurt. I do appreciate the offer.

Address 474 Main St Woburn MA 01801
Phone 781-277-6707

Dharani Woburn Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment