Sunday, October 15, 2017

Lester's BBQ Burlington

On my way to Bob's to figure out what waist size I will need on my jeans, I stopped by Lester's BBQ in Burlington. I finally have to give up on 32X32.



Plenty of parking. That sign needs a good cleaning. Check out what it looked in 2015.



The inside is bright and nice, there was, however, some really insistent flies in there. They have a really excellent selection of BBQ sauces.



I went with the Texas Sliced Brisket Sandwich ($9.49). "Our slow cooked brisket on a delicious potato roll. Comes with a side and a dab of pickles". I said to the cashier that I wanted mash with gravy as my side. "Do you want an extra side?". "No, I just want mash and gravy". "An extra side is $2.09". "No, I just want mash and gravy". When I got the bill it included two sides. I asked to get the brisket from that fatty side, and I got that. There was just a hint of a smoke ring at the bottom. The brisket was somewhat tasty, but it was very dry. Especially the bits with the dark bark. The bark was also very soft. What happened to the "dab of pickles"? The mash, on the other hand, while it was tasty, it was also very runny. It was a good amount of brisket, I'll give them that.

Address 376 Cambridge St, Burlington, MA 01803
Phone number (781) 221-7427

No comments:

Post a Comment