Monday, October 9, 2017

Rosco's Diner Chelmsford

I first heard about Rosco's Diner in Chelmsford from an article in Wicked Local, and it sounded really good, so on this rainy Monday, I headed out to Chelmsford.



They are located in Central Square with plenty of free on-street parking. The current owner opened the place just about a year ago.



The inside was really nice, not your typical diner, and the place was spotless.



My lunch comes with either soup or salad, and I went with the greek salad since the owner is Greek. A big portion of very fresh greens with plenty of feta cheese. You get the dressing on the side, and I really appreciate that.



When I asked the waitress what was good, a nearby table chimed in with "anything greek", so I went with the Lamb Shank (12.95) that come with a medley of veggies and rice. Unfortunately, the medley managed to hit all the veggies that I don't like. I could have gotten a slaw instead. The lamb shank was big, tender and well seasoned, but the sauce was fantastic! The rice was good and there was plenty of it. You can also get the same dish with two shanks. The service was very friendly.

Address 11, Central Square, Chelmsford, MA 01824
Phone number (978) 954-4774

Rosco's Diner Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment