Friday, November 10, 2017

Margaritas Lexington

I signed up for Margaritas Circle of Friends rewards program since I had had some decent food here and today I went to their Lexington location to use my 25% discount.


It still irks me that I can't hang a left to get to them.


I'm not sure why the hostess seated me in the bar, where it was noisy, the music was loud, and the service was slow. Today the cold chips were stale, but the salsa is still good. Of course you get the tacky rolled up silverware with a minuscule napkin.


I had a really good and well prepared Chile Relleno at their Waltham location, so I was really looking forward to this. Chile Relleno ($11.99). "Available while they last on Friday and Saturday only. Roasted whole, fresh poblano pepper battered and stuffed with cheese, topped with mild red chile sauce and crema. With Mexican rice and beans". I added Shrimp (+$2). What's the point of battering and deep-frying the chile, if you then smother it in cheese? The cheese is supposed to go on the inside. Read the description. Between the thick layer of cheese and the sauce, the small poblano itself almost disappeared. The shrimp was good as was the refried beans.

Address 438 Bedford Rd, Lexington, MA 02420
Phone number (339) 970-2250

No comments:

Post a Comment