Saturday, December 16, 2017

Charm Thai Bistro Wakefield

Charm Thai Bistro in Wakefield recently took over what used to be a Chinese takeout place.



They are located on Main Street so parking can be iffy, but they are next to the communal parking lot.



They are mainly takeout, but there is seating for about 10 inside. The heating was on.



I decided to go with my standby at Thai restaurants, the Drunken Noodle lunch size. "Wide rice noodle with egg, assorted vegetable in tasty spicy basil sauce". Meat Lover version with Chicken Beef and Pork ($9.95). It was marked as two peppers on the menu, and it was pleasantly spicy and well seasoned. Everything was cooked nicely, and I even ate the broccoli, and I don't eat broccoli. It was also a very generous portion. I'll be back to try more dishes.

Address 412 Main St, Wakefield, MA 01880
Phone number (781) 224-1178

Charm Thai Bistro Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment