Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Toraya Arlington

I haven't been back to Toraya in Arlington for quite a while, and since I found myself in Arlington at lunchtime today, I decided to stop by.



On street parking is a bit sparse, but there is parking behind the building.



Small? Yup! This could be anywhere in Tokyo.



You get green tea and an acceptable Miso soup. I also got a table for one.



I went with my usual, the lunch Chirashi ($12.95). "Assortment of fresh fish, egg and vegetables placed on top of sushi rice". The more places I try the Chirashi at, this remains a favorite. The rice is properly seasoned, the fish is always super fresh, and it had both octopus as well as surf clam. There was also some squid in there. A very pleasant lunch.

Address 890 Massachusetts Ave, Arlington, MA 02476
Phone number (781) 641-7477

No comments:

Post a Comment