Friday, December 29, 2017

Palmers Andover

Palmers Restaurant & Tavern is located in Andover, and I had them bookmarked, but I have no clue what for. It might have been for their Thursday special of Prime Rib that someone had recommended, but that's only for dinner.



They are close to the center and have a private parking lot behind the restaurant. I didn't see that until I had walked up to the restaurant.



Part of the restaurant section.



Lunch was served in the Tavern. It was nice and bright with high tops.



Nothing on the lunch menu really stood out, so I went with the FISH AND CHIPS (14) with house remoulade and french fries. The fish was cooked perfectly, moist and flaky with a really light batter that could have done with some seasoning. The coated French Fries was delightful. The house remoulade was excellent. This was so good that I finished everything, except the ketchup. There was a good amount of fish. Not a bad lunch at all.

Address 18 Elm St, Andover, MA 01810
Phone number (978) 470-1606

No comments:

Post a Comment