Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Blue Moon Grill Wakefield

I felt like breakfast for lunch today, so I headed out to the very friendly Blue Moon Grill in Wakefield.



There is free on-street parking.


Today's choice was the EGGS & HASH ($9.95). "Potatoes & lean corned beef with three eggs any style on top. Served with home fries & toast". My over easy eggs was properly fried eggs that were then turned over briefly. So often over easy eggs comes out with no browning on the bottom at all. The hash was OK, may a tad too much potatoes. The home fries were different today, almost like the potatoes had been boiled in stock before being fried. They were super tasty. My Scali toast was properly toasted and buttered. They do good food here, I haven't had anything that wasn't top notch.

Address 955 Main St, Wakefield, MA 01880
Phone number (781) 245-4470

No comments:

Post a Comment