Friday, January 26, 2018

TWK Winchester

This month the Serenitee Group loaded a free entree and dessert onto my Reward card, good at any of their 10 restaurants because I have a birthday this month. The offer is good for a month with no restrictions.



I headed out to The Waterfield Kitchen in Winchester since I really like the place. I had it all planned and was going for the Filet Frites. An extra extra dry Tanqueray Martini was in order. It was very reasonably priced at $10.


It turns out that all the plates are gone from the lunch menu, and they are now concentrating on sandwiches, due to popular demand. No more BBQ items either. I decided to go with the CHIRASHI ($27). "Sashimi assortment with tobiko & seaweed salad, served on sushi rice". The fish was very fresh, and I really liked the tobiko. The rice was too cold and needed more seasoning.



VANILLA CRÈME BRÛLÉE Pecan brittle ($8). A smooth CRÈME BRÛLÉE with a crackly topping was very good.

Address 14 Thompson Street, Winchester, MA 01890
Phone number (781) 729-0204

No comments:

Post a Comment