Saturday, January 27, 2018

Margaritas Lexington

I felt like some non-authentic Mexican today, and since Margaritas has put a $10 birthday credit on my card, I headed out to their Lexington location for lunch today.


Today I got seated in the dining room, and the chips were warm and fresh. Their salsa is OK, a bit spicy but very tomatoey. It also ha fairly big chunks of onion in it.


A bit of a splurge with the From the Sea Combo (3) ($13.95?). "An Original Fish Taco, a Fish Taco del Mar and a Fried Shrimp Taco". I also added rice and beans for $2.95. The tacos were good sized. The fish taco del mar (left) had a good sized and nicely cooked piece of crispy fish. I also like avocado. The original fish taco was about half the size and really crispy. The shrimp taco (middle) had three decent sized shrimps. The picante sauce was actually spicy. The rice was ignored but the chunky refried beans got devoured. They were excellent and spicy, and I don't remember that from previous visits. I must say that they do like their raw onions in this place, they are everywhere.

Address 438 Bedford Rd, Lexington, MA 02420
Phone number (339) 970-2250

No comments:

Post a Comment