Sunday, February 4, 2018

Popeyes Chelmsford

I had a craving for some fried chicken and headed out to Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen in Chelmsford since it's just a short ride up Rte 3 for me. Why do I feel a name change coming?


This was one of the bigger Popeyes I have been to. Plenty of parking and easy access from Rte 3. Getting back onto Rte 3 south is another story. This is the most idiotic rotary I have ever seen.


The inside looks like every other Popeyes.


I went with my usual, Two Piece Meal ($7.99, $6.99 without a soda) and mashed potatoes with gravy. I got two chicken tights, and that made me happy. All dark and spicy, of course. The gravy was spicy, for once, but I could have done with some more. I must admit that this is now getting to be on the expensive side.


More of the nice and bright interior. A broom and dustpan were left out near the front door.


No comments:

Post a Comment