Monday, April 9, 2018

Fusion Taste Stoneham

I was on my way to the biggest fast food chain that you have never heard of, but they had no seating, so I went on to Fusion Taste in Stoneham. The website has been replaced with a menu page. I have had a few decent lunches here before.


Only 30 min parking outside, but the communal parking lot is just across the street.


I asked for a table in the bar area, since it's brighter and nicer than the dining room. I had a peek into the dining room, and it wasn't as gloomy as the last time.


I decide to go with the BENTO BOX ($12.95). "Fried Dumpling, California Roll, Mixed Green Salad & White Rice with Szechuan Spicy Chicken**". The rice was nice with some sesame seeds sprinkled on top. The salad was fresh with a very mild dressing. The fried dumpling was OK, mostly cabbage, but it was fried nicely. The Szechuan Spicy Chicken had peppers, celery and peanuts, none of which makes this Sichuan. It was a really good amount of chicken. I asked for it extra spicy, and it had 1/2 inch of hot oil on the bottom, but the oil was very mild. The California Roll was a very generous roll.

Address 19 Franklin St, Stoneham, MA 02180
Phone number (781) 435-2112

2 comments:

  1. What is the name of the big fast food chain that nobody has heard of, and where is it?

    ReplyDelete