Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Khao Hom Billerica

Khao Hom in Billerica is my goto place for Thai food on Wednesdays. It's a very pleasant drive on the twisty backroads.



I decided to try the Duck Curry (12.95) today. "Coconut milk, pineapple, green and red bell pepper, tomato, basil". There is no lunch price for this dish. I had no idea how to eat the rice, so I had to ask. Traditionally, you put some curry on the rice and eat it, then repeat. I ordered it extra spicy and got plenty of birds eye chilis. I don't think it was Thai hot, but it was respectable hot. The duck curry is based on a red curry, and it was really tasty. There was also plenty of duck that was really tender and delicious. I'll have this again, it was really good. The owner is so nice, she even gave me extra rice with my leftovers.

No comments:

Post a Comment