Friday, April 13, 2018

Pokéworks Harvard Square

Pokéworks has just opened their second location in Mass in Harvard Square and to celebrate this, they are doing a BOGO tomorrow (Saturday) all day in the new location.


This is the first thing you see if you come into the square from the north on Mass Ave. Parking? This is Harvard Square, good luck! I found parking on Mass Ave prior to the common and noticed that there were spaces available on the other side of the common.


It's a fairly small location.


There is seating available, and also more seating to my left.


The good stuff.


This is my Salmon Burrito pre-rolling with Masago and Lotus Chips for crunch. Go for the Masago! I'm not too fond of burritos since I like to choose what I bit into, but this is excellent.


Spicy Salmon bowl with both Lotus Chips and Masago. The lotus chips are addictive. For flavor, I choose Sriracha Aioli for both of them, medium in the burrito, heavy in the bowl. I really like the concept of Poké. You get super fresh fish, with lots of different seasonings and textures. I also suspect that this might be healthy. The big roll next to the bowl is my rolled up burrito.


This is how it looked just prior to noon. Thr word is out!


This is an excellent location for people watching and the Red Line entrance is just outside.

Address: 1440 Massachusetts Ave, Cambridge, MA 02138
Phone: (617) 441-2999

Disclosure: The food was by courtesy of Pokéworks, but all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment