Tuesday, June 12, 2018

El Rincon de Moody's Waltham

It's Taco Tuesday so today I headed out to the latest addition to the growing Moody's empire, El Rincón De Moody's in Waltham.



I wasn't sure if this was the place since there is no name on the outside. I managed to find an end space to park in so I wouldn't get boxed in.



It's smallish inside, but nice and bright.



I went with the Taco Combo Plate ($11.95). "Choice of 2 Tacos, Rice, and Beans".  For my tacos, I picked the Barbacoa "Slow Cooked Wagyu Beef, Spicy Morita Sauce, Radish, Lime, Cilantro" and the Al Pastor "Berkshire Pork, Pineapple, Orange, Pickled Fresno, Cilantro". Both were excellent with very flavorful proteins. The barbacoa was actually spicy. They currently have eight different taco's to choose from.



You get a very generous portion of both the rice and the beans. The rice was OK, but the beans were fantastic. They call them baked beans on the menu, but they have nothing to do with the sickly sweet Boston Baked Beans. This is proper BBQ Beans, and did I say that they were excellent? Looking at the price for this, the Platters might be a better deal since you get two sides with them.



Help your self-help corner that includes a waiter.

Address: 456 Moody St, Waltham, MA 02453
Phone: (781) 693-9191

No comments:

Post a Comment