Saturday, June 9, 2018

Horseshoe Grille North Reading

On my first visit to Horseshoe Grille in North Reading, I got a $5 discount card, and I was going to use it today for lunch.


When I got there about 11:45, the parking lot was almost empty, but it quickly filled up. They also have both patio and outdoor seating.


Different view today. I must say that the inside is very comfortable.


I decided to try something different today and ordered the SALMON BURGER (14). "Freshly ground hand cut salmon, dijon mustard, lemon, evoo, panko crumbs grilled, brioche bun lettuce tomato, remoulade sauce". You get linen napkins, what you don't get is water refills. I asked for the burger rare, and it was moist when it arrived. It also had a good sear on the outside. The salmon was very finely ground, so it didn't have much texture, but it was tasty. The fries were previously frozen but cooked really well. The manager stopped by to say hello, nice, and I mentioned that they could improve the fries by going with hand cut fries. He said that they had tried that, but it didn't work out.

Address 226 Main St, North Reading, MA 01864
Phone number (978) 664-3591

No comments:

Post a Comment