Thursday, June 28, 2018

New Brothers Danvers

Today I headed out to New Brothers Restaurant & Deli in Danvers for a Roast Pork Dinner. Their website states that they are not affiliated with any other Brothers or Deli.



They are located in downtown, and there is free street parking and also a big lot behind the restaurant.



Ambiance? We don't need no stinking ambiance. Get in line, grab a tray and silverware, order and get your food and then pay at the end of the line. No signature for CC's and I really like that. I can't wait until this is implemented everywhere.



Roast Pork Dinner ($14.95) with roasted potato twice, extra gravy and stuffing. I didn't get stuffing the last time, and I'm not happy about that since the stuffing was really good. Three good sized slices of tender pork. The roasted potatoes could have been a bit more roasted, and they also lacked the lemon but were cooked nicely. Of course everything needed salt, no big deal. Guess what I'm having for dinner? A gentleman behind me in line ordered the same thing, plus a gigantic slice of pie, and he finished everything.

Address 31 Maple St, Danvers, MA 01923
Phone number (978) 750-0100

No comments:

Post a Comment