Friday, June 29, 2018

Norm's White Horse Methuen

It's time to try a Chicken Barb, and the word on the street is that Norm's White Horse in Methuen are doing a good one. No Website. Never heard of Chicken Barb? Neither did I until recently. You can read all about the Chicken Barb here.



The outside is very unassuming, but there is parking. There is also a big lot behind the restaurant.



Inside was nice and bright and impeccably clean. This is the bar area.



The dining room with big windows. "Sit anywhere" so I took a window booth.



The famous Chicken Barb ($7) with fries. It was actually called Chicken BBQ on the menu, and that confused me. I thought the actual name was chicken barb. The fries were pretty terrible, but the sandwich wasn't bad. The chicken tasted just like shredded chicken, so that didn't impress. Would I order it again? Don't think so. They have a summer specials menu, without pricing. This baffles me.



Pleasant view of the river from my window seat.



You can take a riverboat tour from the dock in the back.

Address: 510 Lowell St, Methuen, MA 01844
Phone: (978) 687-1211

No comments:

Post a Comment