Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Sakura Organic Wakefield

I looked at the menu at Sakura Organic in Wakefield a little while ago, and it was the old not too exciting menu. A Groupon+ enticed me to pay another visit, and I was handed a completely different menu that had lots of good stuff on it.


They are on Main Street in Wakefield so getting a parking spot is a bit of lottery. They also have outdoor seating now.


The inside is very pleasant with a big sushi bar. This is a perfect spot since you can watch the chefs practice their craft.


Lunch comes with a very edible Miso Soup in a cute bowl and a fresh salad. The dressing was way better than the orange stuff you normally get. Of course the dressing was all on top. I wish they would toss the salad before bringing it out. It's really hard to do in that small bowl. Maybe they will do that if you ask? Never occurred to me. You now get linen napkins as well.


One of the new things on the lunch menu was the Poke Bowl ($12.95). "*Served Raw* *Vegan* Choice of tuna, salmon, or vegetable. Served with rice". As you can see, I went with the Salmon. Not only was it a big bowl with a good amount of salmon, but it was also delicious. The dressing had a hint of acidity and was very tasty. There was also a ton of interesting stuff mixed in. I was pleased with this so I guess the Groupon+ worked since I'll be back.

Address: 3017, 397 Main St, Wakefield, MA 01880 Phone: (781) 224-3479

No comments:

Post a Comment