Sunday, September 30, 2018

Home Taste Arlington

Home Taste recently opened their second location in Arlington Heights where La Posada previously resided.


It's s small restaurant, and there is only (free) on-street parking so finding a space can be iffy. I did always manage to find parking when I frequented the nearby Szechuan's Dumpling.


The inside is now bright and inviting but loud.


They have a small selection of dishes, and you have a choice of hand-pulled noodles or thin ones. I finally settled on the D9. Chongqing Small Noodle Soup with Minced Meat & Peanuts and Bok Choy ($8.58). Well, the peanuts didn't make it. I went with the hand-pulled noodles, of course. The minced meat was a minuscule serving, and it was too bad since it was delicious. The waitress warned me that it would be spicy, but it was just mildly spicy but very tasty. The hand-pulled noodles were excellent, thin and light and very uniform. I think I like them better than Gene's since they were more delicate and more slippery. They were also seriously long! I'll be back to try more dishes. D3 or D4 are likely candidates.

Address: 1312 Massachusetts Ave, Arlington, MA 02476 Phone: (781) 646-8080

No comments:

Post a Comment