Sunday, December 30, 2018

Rusty Can Byfield

Rusty Can in Byfield is situated just before Newburyport at exit 55, and it's not that long of a drive from home, but good grief does Rte 95 become boring after the split. No menu on the website, but they post their specials on FB.


They have a big parking lot, but it fills up quickly.


2 minutes later the front room was filled up, and they started to seat people in the back dining room. I managed to snag one of the two hightops near the windows. Best seat in the house.


The 1lb Smoked Prime Rib with one side (26) is usually only available after 5PM, so when it was available at lunch today, I jumped on it. None of the sides really went with prime rib, so fries it was, and they were OK. The prime rib was fantastic, tender and juicy, and it even had a smoke ring. I asked for as rare as possible and was very happy with this. Did I mention that it was tender? I think my New Years resolution will be to get here more often. They do BBQ right.

Address 6 Fruit Street Byfield, MA 01922 Phone (978) 462-1204

No comments:

Post a Comment