Monday, January 14, 2019

Riverside Barbeque Co. Nashua NH

I found out that my EZPass had died, so I headed out to Nashua for a replacement. This was a good excuse to check out Riverside Barbeque Co.



They are located at the end of Main Street next to the river. What gave that away? There is metered on-street parking, and they also have a lot behind the restaurant.



The inside is nice and bright with a big bar. There is a sauce station up front with a good selection of sauces. I didn't try any since I wanted to taste the BBQ.



I went with the RIVERSIDE PLATTER with three servings of meats and two sides ($21.99). For my sides, I picked Mac & Cheese and Collard Greens. The M&C was ok, but the sauce was very thin and didn't really stick to the mac. The collard greens had a good amount of meat included, but it was all dried out. The collard themselves was cooked well, but they were very sweet. When I mentioned that to the waitress, it turns out the had been NEnglanded by adding maple syrup. Really? The waitress gave me some vinegar based sauce, and that helped a lot. The Burnt Ends was very tasty and tender, except some dry bits. The ribs were very tasty with a smoke ring and a nice dry rub. I asked for the Brisket to be cut from the fatty end and it was. This was a tender brisket with a very nice marbling and tasty peppery rub. This was a very generous portion of excellent BBQ, and I was delighted with this. I especially liked the brisket that was excellent. The service was enjoyable.

Address: 53 Main St, Nashua, NH 03064 Phone: (603) 204-5110

No comments:

Post a Comment