Sunday, January 13, 2019

Bacci's Stoneham

I had a few excellent lunches at Bacci's of Stoneham and was especially impressed by the fresh clams in the Linguini with Clams. There is no lunch menu on the website, but they have one. Every time I have been there, their pizzas have been flying out the door, so it was time to check them out. I recently found out that they have parking in the back of the building and there is also an entrance there.


Their complementary garlic bread is fantastic, and they are not holding back on either the butter or the garlic.


The Stoneham Shrimp Scampi Special (15). "Shrimp with garlic. Topped with mozzarella, diced tomatoes and scallions". It was 15 online, 17 on the real menu and I got charged 16. This was a 16" pizza, and it was loaded with shrimp. The crust was excellent, thin and delicious. This was one good pizza. The service was spotty, my water refill was done by walking up to the bar.

Address 316 Main St (rt 28), Stoneham, MA 02180 Phone number (781) 438-9200

1 comment:

  1. I love Bacci's. Food is consistently good and the prices are beyond reasonable.

    ReplyDelete