Friday, March 29, 2019

Royal Roast Beef & Seafood Stoneham

I'm still looking for a good Shrimp Platter, and Royal Roast Beef & Seafood in Stoneham was recommended to me.



They have plenty of onsite parking.



The dining room. It was clean, and the tables got wiped down. It was on the chilly side inside.



I didn't feel up to spend $19 on their Shrimp Platter, so I went with the Shrimp Roll for $13.99. The pale fried shrimp are closest to the camera. I got six shrimps that were cooked really well, but the batter was soft and keep on falling off in the excellent tartar sauce. The batter was also unseasoned. The onion rings were great. Thickly cut with a crispy batter. They could have been drained better since there was a pool of oil on the bottom.

Address: 475 Main St, Stoneham, MA 02180 Phone: (781) 438-7779

No comments:

Post a Comment