Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Tequila's Wakefield

Tequila's Mexican Cantina in Wakefield now has a Taco Tuesday deal, but it doesn't start until 3 PM, so no good for my lunch.


Lots of parking and look at that sky. Not too warm today but there is hope for spring.


The inside is very nice, and I got my regular window booth.


The chips keep improving as does the salsas. The salsas are now excellent with a bit of heat.


Today I went for the Enchiladas Suizas (9). "Tinga, with tomatillo salsa and melted cheese, topped with crema and queso fresco, served with rice and beans". My waiter asked me what I wanted for the filling. I didn't know that there was a choice but went with one chicken and one ground beef. The rice here is excellent, and I don't say that very often in a Mexican restaurant. The enchiladas were excellent with tender and delicious chicken. The ground beef was also very tasty and not greasy at all. I also really like their refried beans. This place continues to impress with delicious food that is seasoned and cooked well. Service is always delightful.

Address: 979 Main St, Wakefield, MA 01880 Phone: (978) 710-5512

No comments:

Post a Comment