Tuesday, April 2, 2019

Yard House Lynnfield

Yard House in Lynnfield is part of the Market Street complex, and they just announced a buy one taco and get one free through Thursday.


I like the outside seating.



I also like the hightops in the bar.



One BAJA FISH TACO ($4.75) "cabbage, cilantro, pico de gallo, guacamole, sriracha aïoli" and one BLACKENED SHRIMP TACO (5.75) "cabbage, cilantro, cumin crema, pico de gallo, guacamole, mango, papaya". I also got one order of rice and beans ($3). Both the tacos were very good even if the fish was on the drier side, but it was nice and crispy. Both were very tasty. The unseasoned beans were lukewarm with a film of congealed cheese on top. The rice was cooked well, but I didn't like the texture, it was gluggy and had a ring of something congealed on the outside. Service was fine. 



Would you eat there?

Address: 340 Market St, Lynnfield, MA 01940 Phone: (781) 334-6400

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I would!!! He looks like he has had many a good meal there, because the shirt is well worn. : )
    I like the use of your word "gluggy". Probably won't eat there because two out of three things you ate
    had congealed X on it.

    ReplyDelete