Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Amigo’s Peabody

Amigo’s Mexican Kitchen and Tequila Bar in Peabody are located in the Northshore Mall and opened very recently.


If you look at the mall, they are located to the right of The Bancroft. I, of course, went left and had to circle the whole mall. There is also a lot of construction going on in this corner. Somehow I didn't expect them to this big.



Big bar with nice hightop at the windows and a dining room in the back. There is also a dining room to my left at the entrance.



You get (cold) but fresh chips and salsa. The salsa was fantastic, delicious with a bit of heat. You get the dreaded rolled up silverware, but the napkin was of a decent size, and the cutlery was OK.



It's Taco Tuesday so all Tacos was half price and that includes the dinner Tacos as well. I picked the CARNITAS TACOS ($12.95) with rice and beans. "Slow-cooked, tender and juicy pork served with melted cheese, pico de gallo and guacamole". The menu said two tacos, I got three, but I'm not complaining. I notice in the make your own lunch that there was an option of Mexican rice or green poblano, so I went with the poblano. The rice was stone cold but was quickly fixed, and I got a replacement bowl of piping hot rice. The rice was green but needed more poblanos. The refried beans were OK, maybe a tad too much cheese. I would have liked to see a bigger container. The melted cheese didn't make it, but the pork was tender and tasty. The corn tortillas were a bit dry. A few hiccups, nothing serious and they just opened, so I was happy with my lunch. The service was very good.

Address: 210 Andover St, Peabody, MA 01960 Phone: (978) 532-0008

No comments:

Post a Comment