Sunday, October 13, 2019

Sichuan Gourmet Burlington

I have many favorites at Sichuan Gourmet in Burlington, and today it was time for one of them. I have been going to Sichuan Gourmet since they only had the one location in Billerica. They now have five locations.


Plenty of parking.


The inside is nice and of course impeccably clean. I try to get here early because they usually get wicked busy.


The dish is the Fish Filets & Napa Cabbage w. Spicy Chili Sauce ($16.95) and I have now had this dish in all its variants. Yes, that's a pile of garlic on top of a heap of chili! Look at the amount of fish that you get. Excellently cooked fish, moist and flaky and it's a fiercely hot dish, but you can still taste the fish. I also really like the napa cabbage that's underneath. White rice is $1.50, and you get a big bowl.

Address 91 Middlesex Turnpike, Burlington, MA 01803 Phone number (781) 221-7288

No comments:

Post a Comment