Saturday, October 12, 2019

Gaslight Lynnfield

Gaslight Kitchen & Bar in Lynnfield is located in the Market Street complex.


This was the kind of day we are having today. I was going for lunch, but they only do brunch on the weekend.


The inside is very nice with a good bistro feeling to it.


I picked the Steak Tips ($18.95) with sunny side eggs and home fries. I ordered the tips rare, and they were cooked from medium to medium-well. They were also dry. The potatoes were seasoned nicely and were really tasty, but they were also mushy. The eggs looked nice, but the yolk was cooked almost all the way through. I also ordered a side of Smoked Ham ($4.25) that was good but not very smokey. The service was OK. Thanks to Nift I got $20 off.

Address 1100, Market Street, Lynnfield, MA 01940 Phone number (781) 334-3433

No comments:

Post a Comment