Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Mexicali Danvers

Back to Mexicali Cantina Grill in Danvers to check out the Taco Tuesday offerings.


The Taco Tuesday deal is only available in the bar, so here I am. Turns out that the nice high-top I had is part of the bar even if I got waitress service.


With the purchase of an alcoholic beverage (Modelo Negra $5), you can get up to 5 basic Tacos for $1 each. Ground beef, shredded chicken or pork. I went with three soft tacos with pork. The pork turned out to be Chili Verde even if the sauce was way thinner than what was on the lunch plate. The pork was tender, and it was enough for lunch for me. The Street Tacos are also half price, and they looked more appealing. The warm chips and the tasty salsa are excellent. Service at the bar was pleasant. It's interesting that the basic Tacos aren't even listed on the menu.

Address: 29 Andover St Danvers, MA 01923 Phone: (978) 304-1860

No comments:

Post a Comment